Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chance Encounter (Part II)



I heard the key card slide into the lock and the familiar beep that comes just before the internal mechanism starts to hum and churn to release the restraint that it holds on the door.

“Marcus” she whispered as she slowly pushed the door open.

I stood up from behind the desk and made my way toward Michelle as she came into view.  The door clicked as it closed behind her and she stepped forward into the room.  I was amazed by the beautiful woman that stood in front of me.  She had obviously spent some time freshening up.  Her lips were now covered in red lipstick and her nails were colored to match.  Her black hair almost touched her shoulders in the front and rose sharply upward across the back of her neck to form a wedge.  Her huge tits were still pushing themselves forward in her gray dress and her cleavage made for an inviting canyon onto which my gaze fell.  Her dress sat snugly against her body and I watched as her defined curves moved under the material while she walked across the room.  

“I was wondering if you were actually going to show up” I said.

“So was I” she smartly replied.
 
We made small conversation and I told her about the bartender making comments before I left and hurried to get a spare key from the front desk.  “He was hitting on me pretty hard before you sat down” she said.  I looked at her amazing figure, “Can’t blame him for trying” I replied.

“So where do we start?” Michelle asked.  “Well I need to get everything set up, you can sit in the chair and watch if you would like” I said as I lifted one of my bags to the bed and unzipped it.  I reached in and pulled out a tripod that I sat on the bed next to the bag.  I pulled out two light stands and as I was spreading out the legs she said “You really are a professional, look at all the stuff you have”.  “Yeah, believe it or not all of this is actually a job for me” I said back with a sly grin on my face.

I positioned the lights on the top of each pole and set them apart from one another and shined them toward the center of the bed from each corner.  I opened the tripod, attached my Nikon to the top of it, and set it squarely between the lights.  “Are you about ready?” I asked.  

Michelle stood from the chair and walked over to the side of the bed.  Her hand pushed down on the mattress.  She glanced up at me and asked “These pictures will stay private right”?  I looked up at her, “If you would like I can put them on a disc and you can take them with you when you leave” I replied.  I have a collection that holds the pictures of hundreds of strippers and models and although she was stunning; Michelle was quickly becoming another pretty pussy that was being added to the long list of photos I had already taken.

“Alright, where do we start?” she questioned as she sat down on the bed and positioned herself at the edge of the mattress between the glow of the lights and directly in front of the camera. 
“I’ll take a few of you sitting there fully dressed to get you comfortable and we’ll go from there.  You set the limits Michelle, just tell me when you are done or if things are making you uncomfortable and we can stop” I reassured her.  

“You might be surprised with how far I will go” she teasingly replied.
“I love surprises” I commented back as I moved toward the camera.
I touched her face gently and turned her toward the lens before snapping the shutter.  Her red lips curled upward as she smiled.  I began telling her how to hold herself, how to turn her body, how lift her shoulder, how to look down; each command came with a flash of light as her image was stored on my camera and into my mind.

“Alright Michelle, can you slide your dress down or does it need to come off over the top of your head?” I inquired.  “Your choice” she replied.  “Great, it will work best if you pull it down very slow.  I’ll tell you when to stop moving and each time I tell you to stop I’ll take a few shots, you just have to stop when directed” I told her.  “Works for me” she replied.

Her hands grasped the neck of her dress, spread it wide across her shoulders, and began to slowly pull it off of her body.  As I released the shutter she allowed the dress to fall further down and stopped when I told her to do so.  Her right arm came across her chest as she wiggled to get her left arm out of the sleeve.  “Look over your shoulder toward the camera” I said as I lined up a shot of her bare shoulder and beautiful face. 
She reached back across her chest with her left arm and in the same wiggling fashion pulled her right arm from the other sleeve.  With both arms free she held the dress tightly against her chest and I continued clicking away.  Michelle was a natural.  She slowly slid the dress down her chest.  Her cleavage was progressively revealed as the dress slipped further down.   “No bra Michelle?” I pleasantly asked.  “I had one on earlier today, guess it got lost on the way to your room” she said with a devilish grin.

She pulled the dress down until it was resting at the top of her tits.  I told her to stop, took a set of pictures, and told her to continue on.  The dress slipped over her tits and her hard pink nipples came into view.  Her tits were perfect.  They were the shape of melons and hung heavily in front of her.  Her aureolas were centered on each breast and her nipples stood straight out begging for attention.  She allowed the dress to fall to her waist and sat with the top half of her body fully exposed in front of the camera.  

“Cup each breast” I coached as her hands quickly did as she was told.  “Now raise your arms up and reach for the ceiling” I told her and again she did as instructed.  Her tits were amazing and as her body stretched they continued to sit perfectly in front of her.  “Are you doing Ok?” I asked.  “Oh yes, you just keep telling me what to do and get the best shots you can” she answered.

“Then let’s get you out of that dress” I told her.

She stood and slowly began to roll the gray material down her waist and to the top of her thighs.  “Keep going” I said.  Her hands grabbed tightly onto the dress and pulled it delicately downward.  “Stop” I demanded just as her pussy started to come into view.  “Spread your legs a little” I instructed as I pulled the camera off of the tripod and moved in closer to take pictures of her lower stomach.  Each time the shutter snapped I felt myself anticipating what was going to fill the viewfinder as we worked our way further down.

“Alright, keep going” I said.  She let the dress fall to her ankles and stood in just a pair of black stockings in front of me.  Her body was beautiful and her pussy was perfectly shaved, there was no stubble, no razor bumps, nothing but pure soft skin.  Her inner lips peeked slightly out from the center of her slit and her wetness made an obvious statement that she was getting turned on by our photo shoot.  I positioned myself below her and with the lens pointed at her womanhood I began to capture her most intimate parts.

“Spread your legs a little more” I whispered from behind the lens and Michelle did as I told her to do.  Her pussy opened slightly and her wetness became much more obvious.  I repositioned the lights and with the lens of the camera within a foot of her pussy I pushed the release as quickly as the camera could handle. 
“Good job Michelle, are you ready to sit down on the bed?” I asked.  

“Whatever you need” she said softly as she slowly sat down.

“Slide back, bend your knees and set your feet on each side of you”.  She did as I said.  Her pussy was perfectly framed between her thighs and her lips pushed out even further from the center of her slit to fill the view finder.  Her lips glistened from her juice and although I wanted to devour her right there, I resisted the temptation to bury my tongue between her folds.  I lined up the lights and went in for another shot of her beautiful pussy. 

I told Michelle to give her lips a tug and she fumbled with them as she tried to expose more of herself to the camera.   “I don’t want you to spread your pussy, just tug your lips and set them to each side of your slit” I instructed.  She tried again but continued having a problem with getting a good grip with all of the wetness that had started to soak her pussy.  “Why don’t you do it so you can get the shot you want?” she remarked.  “Are you sure?” I asked.   “Did I not just tell you to do it?” she replied back.

I set the camera down and gently took her right lip between my fingers.  She was soaking wet; much more than what I had originally thought.  I pulled her lip to the side of her slit and quickly grasped the other in my fingers to do the same.  “You have a very gentle touch” she said as she looked down at me positioned between her thighs.  With her inner lips sitting perfectly to each side of her slit I angled the lights, picked up the Nikon, and once again began shooting.

“Are you still doing Ok?” I asked.   

“Oh God yes, did you not just feel how wet I am?” she quickly replied.    

Wet was an understatement.  Her lips glistened from her juice and now her entire pussy was becoming covered in her sweetness.  “Leave your knees up and lay back on the bed” I ordered and Michelle again did as she had been told.  I centered her pussy in my viewfinder and took another series of pictures.

“Alright Michelle, as long as you are good with it I want you to put both hands on your pussy” I told her.  Without hesitation her thighs dropped further apart and her hands found their way to her glorious mound.  “Cross your thumbs and let your fingers rest on each side of your opening” I instructed as her hands instantly found their place and I began firing off more shots with the Nikon.  “Can you feel how wet you are?” I asked.  “Without a doubt” she replied.

“Go ahead and slowly rub yourself with one of your hands” I whispered.  Her right hand moved to the center of her thighs and slowly slid down her pussy and back up.  The second time she moved her hand down her slit her lips opened up and her middle finger slipped between them.  Her dripping wet lips pushed out on each side of her finger and she began rubbing faster.  I had to tell her to slow down so that I could get better shots but it was very apparent that she was having a difficult time with staying at a slower pace.

“I want you to show me your clit Michelle” was all I had to say before her hands moved to the top of her pussy and spread her slit open.  Her clit was pushing forward above her dripping wetness and begging for attention.  “Go ahead and slowly play with yourself” I told her and quickly her fingers began to move back and forth across her button.  I filled the viewfinder with the image of her wet pussy being gently rubbed and then instructed her to put a finger inside of herself.

Michelle did not hesitate and she plunged the pointer and middle finger of her left hand between her lips.  Her fingers rapidly disappeared deep into her eager pussy.  With two fingers inside of herself her right hand remained busy rubbing her clit.  Her wet lips wrapped tightly around her fingers and she began to pull them back and then push them into herself faster.  “Slow down” I demanded and once again she did as I had instructed.

Michelle pulled her fingers out of herself and spread her lips wide open.  Her entire pussy was drenched with her juice and her clit stood like an Olympic diver just waiting to jump in.  She continued to rub herself and pushed her fingers inside of her wetness before returning them to her clit to rub some more.  I stood fully clothed over her and took full body shots of this beautiful woman lying across my hotel bed while her hands magically worked her soaking wet pussy.

I pulled the camera away from my face and said “Roll over onto your stomach Michelle” and without hesitation she swiftly did as I had told her.  “Now slide down until your knees are on the floor and slowly open your legs” I said as I moved the lights and positioned myself behind her.

Her lips were drenched and without asking she gently arched her back while her legs opened up.  Her pussy was in full view and as it opened up slightly I moved in closer with the camera.  “Bring your hands back down” I instructed “just remember to go slow”.  As I told her what to do her fingers once again found her wetness and delicately spread her lips open.  She arched her back more and her pussy thrust outward toward the lens of the camera.  Again I pushed the shutter release as quickly as the Nikon could handle.

“Can you get yourself off in that position?” I asked.

“I prefer to be on my back so you can get a better view” she replied.

“On your back it is” I said as she started to roll over.

She pushed herself up on the bed and her hands instantly returned to her pussy.  She began rubbing her fingers up and down her slit and then with both hands she spread herself open.  I pulled the lights closer and crept forward between her stocking covered thighs with the Nikon clicking away.  She laid her pussy open and the viewfinder was filled with the image of her inner beauty.  With one hand holding her lips apart she returned the other to her anxiously awaiting clit and gave it some much needed attention.

Her ass began to lift off of the bed and I could see her muscles tighten beneath the stockings.  “Are you getting close?” I asked.  “God yes” she moaned out.  I slid back and moved the camera from in front of my face.  Her fingers plunged between her lips and as she began to move them in and out of herself they became soaked in her juice.  She began to rub her clit faster while she fingered her wetness.  Although I wanted to capture the entire show with my camera I could not help but stand there in awe.

“Here… I… go…” she moaned out between deep breaths.  Her body pushed down onto her hands and her thighs snapped shut as she arched her back and lifted off of the bed.  Her fingers remained in her pussy as she quivered under her own touch and she began to rock wildly up and down.  Her moan filled the room and with a shuddering release her orgasm took her over.  She relaxed completely and returned her ass to the bed.  Her fingers slowly slipped out of her pussy, her eyes opened, and she looked up at me. 
 
“How was that?” she asked.

“Perfect” was all I could say.

“Do you feel up to taking some pictures while I suck your cock and then have you fuck me?” she asked.

I most certainly did.  I looked down at the counter on my camera to see how many shots I had left before my memory card was full.  It was getting close and I knew I had to change cards if we were going to be taking very many photographs of my cock in her mouth or of us fucking.

“Let me change memory cards” I told her.

“Make it quick, I really want to have your cock” she said in a sultry voice. 

I turned to my camera bag and quickly began looking for another card.  As soon as I found one I opened the Nikon and replaced the card that was inside.  I turned back toward the bed and Michelle was sitting on the edge of the mattress.  Her stocking covered legs were spread open and as I walked toward her she said “You might want to set that down for a second, I owe you for what we just did”

I set the camera aside as I moved forward to get my payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment